Monday 14 May 2012

One track mind....

So I am sitting in my room watching Departures, a Canadian travel show, getting psyched up for the next few weeks. And I am trying to figure out if I want to watch the Bali (Indonesia) episode
The last few weeks are the most important and the most nerve wracking to be honest. I am feeling completely overwhelmed at the moment. All the days and months beforehand were all just the "ideas" portion of the planning..."Oh when I go here I can do...." but this is it, it's really happening now.

My apartment is gross right now. There is just piles of stuff everywhere; there's a Christa and Yannick are taking this stuff pile, someone else is taking this, I'M taking this stuff, who the hell knows where this is going?- That's sadly the biggest pile right now.

I can't think of anything else other than Bali. It's completely engulfed my entire thought process right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment