Friday 18 May 2012

Stuff is coming together

So with 2 weeks to go stuff is finally coming together and it's going to be a long slog to get to the end....but in the end I am going to be in Mo-freaking Bali so can't complain too much. Haha.

Got my place sorted out for the first few nights that I am there: http://purebalitour.com/little-pond Hey for $15 a night you can't complain. Plus it's like a block from the beach. Have I said lately that I am looking forward to this..... ;)

They rented out my apartment and we (potentially) have a date for moving all the rest of the crap out so it's all gravy. Everything is coming up Kate.....of course now I just jinxed something but it wouldn't be an adventure without some sort of hiccups.

All right off to do my day of chores....fun times.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment