Thursday 5 July 2012

Okay so I suck....

I know! I know!! It's be forever. I don't call, I don't write and so on and so forth.

But to be perfectly honest I really haven't done anything that exciting lately. I'm am just getting into a routine and getting on with life.

Yesterday was my one month Bali-versary. Yep, I have been here for a month. Shit, time flies, eh? Started work, it's going good. Is it the greatest job in the world - no, not really. Is it okay enough to keep me in money and living in Bali -yes.

I've made some friends too. On Sunday or Monday I am moving next door to a girl from Vancouver and another girl from Australia. I am so stoked to move down to the beach. The place that I am moving to is AMAZING. It's a little 2 room house literally across the street from the beach. But the end of the beach that is a little bit too far for the annoying tourists to come down but not too far to walk into town along the beach path. It's the same price as my place in the city but 232352564256 times nicer.

Oh did I mention that it comes with a dog? Yes, I got a dog. Her name is Shorty due to her tiny stumpy legs on her almost average sized body. But she is very cute and kind of came with the house. I feel like we were meant to be as kate (ka-TAY) is Indonesian for dwarf/midget.

On that note - ka-TAY apparently is the new pronunciation of my name so let the hilarity ensue. Some of the Balinese/Indonesian people think it's really funny that my name is Kate because I am so much taller than about most people here.

Ok...I'm going to go to the beach. Maybe something interesting will happen there?\

No comments:

Post a Comment